WARREN COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) — Warren County Well being Providers reported six new Warren County resident COVID-19 instances as of Saturday morning, together with 11 further recoveries.
Six Warren County residents are reportedly hospitalized, unchanged from Friday. All six are mentioned to be reasonably in poor health. One different is reasonably in poor health exterior of the hospital. Well being Providers workers are monitoring 113 energetic COVID-19 instances as of Saturday. Of those instances, 106 contain gentle sickness.
- 32,027 Warren County residents (49.8% of the county’s inhabitants, ninth highest in New York State) obtained their first vaccine doses as of April 23
- 25,613 have been absolutely vaccinated
- 39.6% of Warren County residents have accomplished a vaccination collection, in comparison with the state common of 30.2%.
- Warren County’s rolling 7-day common of latest instances is 9.9 as of Saturday.
- Warren County Well being Providers has confirmed a complete of 3,308 coronavirus instances amongst Warren County residents for the reason that outbreak started, of which 227 concerned residents in nursing houses, 13 in assisted dwelling and 3,068 locally. 281 of these group instances concerned people from Warren County college districts.
- Warren County Well being Providers has documented 3,153 recoveries amongst Warren County residents, together with 26 presumed constructive instances from preliminary days of the outbreak in March 2020 when testing was not obtainable. All the presumed constructive instances have recovered. Extra statistics are discovered within the each day chart that’s hooked up to this e mail.
- Warren County has had 68 residents cross away from COVID-19 infections. Thirty-five of these deaths have occurred at a nursing house, 26 within the hospital, two at an assisted dwelling facility and 5 in personal residences. Expressed when it comes to their residence earlier than they contracted the coronavirus, 45 of those that handed away lived in nursing houses, 18 lived at house and 5 resided in assisted dwelling.
- As of Saturday, 234 Warren County residents are beneath obligatory quarantine due to publicity to COVID.
- Warren County’s metrics for “larger threat” sports activities require Warren County’s and/or the Capital Area’s rolling 7-day common for take a look at positivity to be 4% or beneath. Warren County’s rolling 7-day common for take a look at positivity stood at 2.3% and the Capital Area’s fee 1.9% as of Saturday morning.