SCHENECTADY COUNTY, N.Y. (NEWS10) – The Schenectady County Police Division launched a warning following seven overdoses that occurred over 36 hours within the metropolis. Among the many overdoses was one fatality.
Based on Police, an investigation is underway into the overdoses. Though a number of substances are suspected within the overdose incidents they could be associated to “adulterated” cocaine.
The police division launched a listing of assets to assist anybody at present utilizing any substance:
- Catholic Charities/Venture SAFEPoint – 1-866-930-4999
- New Selections Restoration Heart/COTI Venture – 518-688-4901 or 518-346-4436
- Ellis Emergency Division – 24/7 out there
- Conifer Park – 1-800-989-6446
- Northern Rivers Psychological Well being Companies – 518-952-9032
- Hometown Well being Schenectady – 518-370-1441
- The Dwelling Room– 518-243-3300
- The Schenectady Cares Program – 518-630-0911 24/7 out there